How to reset Google account on Huawei phones after Hard Reset
As of 2022, hackers and advanced users have come up with more than one way to bypass the gadget lock. So let’s immediately divide the options into legal and illegal. For your own safety and efficiency, first use the official tool that will cause minimal damage to your device’s information and memory. If that didn’t work, you’ll need to use an unofficial reset method.
Official FRP reset
To reset the lock, there is one uncomplicated and quick way. enter the same Google authorization information that you had before the reset. If you have not purchased a new device, try to find out the data from the seller or the previous owner. Then open your PC account, and untether your Android device. This can be done in the settings.
How to disable protection after resetting FRP
If you’ve managed to reset your Google account on your Honor and Huawei phones, then you’ll need to disable the protection after deactivating FRP. This is done like this:
- Go to the main settings;
- open the accounts section;
- Delete the Google account;
- Switch to developer or creator mode;
- Activate the UNLOCK OEM feature.
How to reset the phone Honor and Huawei to factory settings
There are cases when there are bugs on the smartphone, touching the display leads to double-tapping, or you need to resell the gadget. All these issues can be solved by the function. “Reset to factory settings” Hard Reset. This option is also called. “Hard Reset”, which helps to reset existing information to zero. Before performing a reset, the owner of Huawei and Honor smartphones, it is recommended to make a save of all data or a backup of all important additions. After zeroing the settings, all the data disappears, and it will be impossible to restore it.
The phrase “hard reset” implies a complete cleaning of the current settings of your smartphone. As a result, users get a completely “clean” device “as after buying a new phone. Only previously installed Android updates remain unchanged. Their rollback has recently become impossible, because the Android developers have protected the operating system from user intervention and changes.
To prepare your Huawei 6a/7a/8x/9 lite/10 smartphone for rollback, you need to save important files and information in a safe place. To do this, it is recommended to use:
Honor 8 factory reset
If you do not transfer useful files, they will be deleted without a chance to restore them later.
Deleting Honor data from the Phone app
You can activate Hard Reset on Honor from the smartphone keyboard in two ways:
- Using the service code: you need to dial the command: 2767 3855 #.
- Through the engineering menu: after pressing # # the utility ProjectMenu will start, where you should select Restore Factory.
To enter the advanced menu, you must first log out of the user account.
How to do a factory reset on Honor
Android smartphones are capable of working for a long time. But sooner or later there comes a moment when they start to glitch, slow down, hang. This is due to the accumulation of a large amount of system garbage, program report files, cache, temporary files and other. Even special programs for cleaning are not able to cope with it. In such situations, the time comes to perform a Hard Reset. In this article, you will learn how you can do a factory reset on your Honor device.
Forced reboot of HUAWEI Honor 8
How to reset settings to factory defaults on HUAWEI Honor 8? How to erase all data on HUAWEI Honor 8? How to bypass the screen lock on HUAWEI Honor 8? How to restore default settings on HUAWEI Honor 8?
The current tutorial shows all methods of basic resetting HUAWEI Honor 8. Learn how to perform a Hard Reset using the hardware buttons and settings of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 8 will be like new and your Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 950 processor will run faster.
Forced reboot of HUAWEI Honor 8A
How to reset to factory settings on HUAWEI Honor 8A? How to erase all data on HUAWEI Honor 8A? How to bypass screen lock on HUAWEI Honor 8A? How to restore default settings on HUAWEI Honor 8A?
The current tutorial shows all methods of basic resetting HUAWEI Honor 8A. Learn how to perform a Hard Reset using hardware buttons and Android 9 settings.0 Pie. As a result your HUAWEI Honor 8A will be as good as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor will run faster.
What is a “factory reset“?
In practice, resetting Honor to factory settings is an action aimed at removing all data from the phone. The cleaning process removes photos, apps, music, mail, alarm settings, and themes. In other words, all user settings made since the first power-on before resetting Honor to factory settings are removed. Smartphone returns to its pre-purchase appearance after shutting down. The Android and software version usually does not return to the original level.
The need to reset the phone to factory settings occurs in the following situations:
- Problems in smartphone’s operation, slow loading, “brakes” when working in applications.
- Long response time to user requests (longer than usual).
- Inability to use some functions of the device.
- Informing the Honor owner about space shortage. This is even though the device memory has been manually cleared.
- Unintentional disconnection or ejection from different applications.
- Unable to save photos or videos taken with the camera.
- Unauthorized deletion of files, etc. д.
In these and some other cases you need to reset the device to factory settings using the menu or through a hard reset.
Method Hard reset
This is a more radical method and applies mainly when the phone refuses to start or permanently resets. The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Turn the phone off by pressing the Power / Lock key for 5-10 seconds.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time. If you have an old smartphone with a central mechanical button, it will also need to press and hold.
- The phone enters Recovery mode. In this mode the menu is scrolled with the volume buttons, and the selection is confirmed with the power button. Here we are interested in the item Wipe Data / Factory Reset. Choose it and confirm by pressing Yes.
- After the process finishes, the phone returns to Recovery mode. To exit it press Reboot System.
After resetting your Huawei (Honor) will return to factory settings.