Rules for taking a photo or video, provided the subject is too close or too far from the camera
The “Super macro” option is used to capture a subject at close range. This allows you to keep a high level of detail in the frame.
- If you use the “AI module” option, the “Super macro” mode will turn on automatically.
- In any mode, the device needs to be held still.
To take pictures of an object that is far away from the camera, you must use the “Digital Zoom” option. This contributes to clearer pictures.
But do not forget that the clarity of frames obtained from a long distance, depends on the technological capabilities of the gadget. The quality can also be affected by improper actions of the user.
In the case where a high level of zoom is applied, it is recommended to use a tripod. This device ensures the stability and stillness of the smartphone.
- When shooting an object that is in the distance, it is better to use the “Digital Zoom”. High level of this option allows you to narrow down the angle of view, and increase the subject of the image. The disadvantage is that the camera lens becomes sensitive to movement.
- The main rule of good images, is the immobility of the device when taking pictures.
- Happens when the zoom doesn’t start working properly. Then you need to go to the preset settings of the gadget.
Causes and solutions
To fix the problem, you need to understand why Honor does not connect to the TV. This may be caused by the following problems:
- Outdated graphics card.
- Disabled option in settings and wrong steps.
- Driver is not updated.
- It is not possible to use on your TV model.
- Honor 10 malfunctions, etc. д.
These are the main explanations why Honor free projection doesn’t work and the image doesn’t transfer to the TV display. But the situation is not so deplorable, and it can be easily solved by your own efforts. Let’s take a look at how to do it right.
Check your video card and update the driver
If you connect Honor 10 wireless projection to PC/laptop, make sure that the video card is not outdated. Graphic processor may be already unsupported and need to be replaced.
At this point try to update the GPU driver to the latest version. To do this, go to “Device Manager”, find the video card in the list, right-click on it and start the update process.
Make sure that both devices are connected to the same WI-FI point
If the wireless projection on Honor 10 doesn’t work, the reason could be the connection to different Wi-Fi. As a result, an error occurs and the devices do not find each other.
Honor 10 lite showing only com 1.0 dead recover by MOBILE DOCTOR MIJANUR
Check that the TV supports this mode
In a situation where Honor fails to connect to the TV, the reason could be a lack of support for the service. In practice, the device is guaranteed to work on Sony Bravia, Samsung, Telefunken. Check with your TV manufacturer or dealer about this.
Make sure the connection is correct
A common explanation for failures is device connection errors. Do the following steps:
- Make sure the TV supports Miracast and turn on the wireless projection function on the TV through the menu.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on both devices and connect to the same network.
- Go into your Honor 10 settings, go to “Other Connections,” go to “Projection” and move the toggle switch to the right side.
- Click on the name of the device you want to send the image to.
- Confirm activation on TV.
After that, make sure that the service is working properly.
Do a reset
In the most complicated cases, when Honor 10 wireless projection does not work, the cause may be a problem in the smartphone software. In this case you may need to reset to factory settings. The algorithm is as follows:
- Save all the most important information.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “System and Updates”.
- Click on “Reset.
- Select “Restore factory settings” and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, try connecting using a USB or HDMI cable. This option can be helpful when the wireless connection to the TV doesn’t work for some reason.
Camera not working on Honor 10 Lite and more
Honor 10 Lite camera doesn’t work? Try clearing the cache, removing viruses, closing unnecessary applications and checking for permissions. If possible, update the operating system and do a reset, if the basic steps have failed. In a situation where the Focus of Honor 8a, 10i, 7a, 20, 9x, 7a PRO or other models does not work, the reason may be contamination of the viewfinder, problems with the lens, insufficient light and other.
What to do if the screen flickers or the picture is not transmitted correctly?
In case the display flickers or the picture is not produced correctly, carry out the following operations:
- You need to reboot your smartphone and restart the application with the error.
- If restarting does not solve the problem, you need to go to another add-on and check that the error is resolved.
- If it works correctly in other add-ons, we can assume that the problem is specific to that add-on. Follow the recommendations to download and install, only through Huawei AppGallery. Make sure that the application is updated to the latest version. If the problem persists, write to tech. Supporting a specific program.
Why doesn’t the screen work on Honor 10
Begin by thoroughly cleaning the surface, using special cloths. If you notice a blister or loose fit of the protective coating, remove it and check if the screen is working.
If the root of the problem lies in installed apps or software updates, you can try to figure out the issue without involving the service. You need to download HiSuite, a utility that allows you to control your gadget from the outside, to your computer or laptop and perform the backup:
- Connect the affected smartphone.
- Select “Reserve”.
- Check what data should be backed up.
- Wait for “Completed”, click “Done”.
After disconnecting Honor 10 from the computer, you need to invoke Recovery Mode: press Power and volume control simultaneously for 15 seconds. Release the keys as soon as the company logo appears. The menu that opens is controlled by decreasing and increasing sound. Once you get to Wipe data/factory reset, click on it and make sure the operation is done. After resetting the symptom should disappear completely.
If bugs are caused by wear and tear or malfunction components. plume, contacts, matrix, screen module, you will need high-quality diagnosis and full repair, which can only be in the service center. Do not disassemble the device by yourself unless you want to aggravate the problem!
Repair before your eyes in 15-30 mins. No extra charge.
Repair before your eyes in 15-30 min. No extra charge.
For better service, your conversation may be recorded
The trademarks displayed on this site are used for legitimate informational and descriptive purposes. iPhone, MacBook, iPad. Copyright holder Apple Inc. (Apple Inc.); Huawei and Honor. Copyright holder HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD. (Huawei TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.); Samsung. copyright holder Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.); MEIZU. copyright holder MEIZU TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.; Nokia. Copyright holder Nokia Corporation ; Lenovo. copyright holder Lenovo (Beijing) Limited; Xiaomi. copyright holder Xiaomi Inc.; ZTE. Copyright holder ZTE Corporation; HTC. copyright holder HTC CORPORATION; LG. copyright holder LG Corp. (LG Corp.); Philips. copyright holder Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Koninklijke Philips H.В.); Sony. Copyright holder Sony Corporation; Asus. Copyright holder ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (Asustek Computer Inc.); ACER. Copyright holder Acer Incorporated ; DELL. Copyright holder Dell Inc.(Dell Inc.); HP. Copyright holder HP Hewlett-Packard Group LLC; Toshiba. Copyright holder KABUSHIKI KAISHA TOSHIBA, also trading as Toshiba Corporation. Trademarks are used to describe products for which repair services are provided by PEDANT Service Centers.The services are provided by unauthorized “PEDANT” service centers, which are not connected with the companies Trademark Licensors and/or their official representatives in respect of the goods, which have already been put into civil circulation in the meaning of article 1487 of the Civil Code
repair time may vary depending on the device model and complexity of the work performed
So, your Android phone does not turn on. What to do? The reason can be found in the SD-card. Your phone may not support a certain memory card, so your mobile device freezes or does not turn on at all. You should choose a memory card in specialized stores, beforehand find out that it will be compatible with your smartphone. If different memory cards cause the same effect, the problem is in the phone. In this case, it is necessary to reflash the mobile device. You can do it yourself, but you should be careful as you can only do harm.
Honor does not play how to watch your favorite clip
Video does not work on Honor 10i? Change the browser, set the correct settings in the smartphone, remove the parental control or ad blocker. If the problem is on your phone, install another app to watch the clips, reboot your mobile device or do a complete reset. Below we will consider in detail what may be the causes of the malfunction, and what they can be solved by your own efforts.
First, you need to check whether the problem persists after a simple reboot. If this is not enough, you can try to take off the back cover and remove the battery, wait a while and put it back. The situation repeats? On Huawei 7A, 6, 10 and other models the touchscreen is black? You have to press the power and volume down buttons for five seconds or more.
If the failure was caused by incorrectly installed firmware, it is desirable to reset to factory settings. If possible make a backup copy of your data before you reset the phone to zero. The device needs to be rolled back in Recovery-mode, which you can enter by pressing the lock and volume up keys. Activate Wipe data/factory reset option in the menu that appears and confirm your wish.
When the root of the problem is a mechanical breakdown, you can’t do without professional help. Gadgets need a full-fledged diagnostics, which will determine which part leads to the observed negative symptoms and needs to be replaced. You may need to install a new flat cable or an entire screen module, or to re-solder and remove oxidation. Do not try to perform such a responsible repair yourself: it is too easy to aggravate the problem.
Repair before your eyes in 15-30 min. No markup.
Repair before your eyes in 15-30 min. No extra charge.
To improve the quality of service, your conversation can be recorded
The trademarks shown on this web site are used for legitimate informational and descriptive purposes. iPhone, MacBook, iPad. Copyright holder Apple Inc. (Apple Inc.); Huawei and Honor. Copyright holder HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD. (Huawei TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.); Samsung. copyright holder Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.); MEIZU. Copyright holder MEIZU TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.; Nokia. Copyright holder Nokia Corporation ; Lenovo. Copyright Holder Lenovo (Beijing) Limited; Xiaomi. Copyright holder Xiaomi Inc.; ZTE. Copyright holder ZTE Corporation; HTC. copyright holder HTC CORPORATION (HTC CORPORATION); LG. Copyright holder LG Corp. (LG Corp.); Philips. Copyright Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Koninklijke Philips N.В.); Sony. Copyright holder Sony Corporation; Asus. The copyright holder ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (Asustec Computer Inc.); ACER. copyright holder Acer Incorporated; DELL. Copyright holder Dell Inc.(Dell Inc.); HP. Copyright holder HP Hewlett-Packard Group LLC (HP Hewlett-Packard Group LLK); Toshiba. KABUSHIKI KAISHA TOSHIBA, also trading as Toshiba Corporation. Trademarks used to describe goods for which repair services are provided by PEDANT service centers.The services are rendered at unauthorized PEDANT service centers which are not affiliated to the companies Trademarks Owner and/or its official representatives with regard to products that have already been put into civil circulation in the meaning of article 1487 of the Civil Code
repair time may vary depending on the model of the device and the complexity of the work performed
The call screen is not displayed on your Honor / Huawei smartphone
This article discusses common problems with not showing an incoming call on the display or lack of notifications on Honor or Huawei phones. Let’s break down these situations and look at solutions.
There is a ring tone, but the display does not show the call. In this case, to see the call notifications, the user must swipe down in the quick access bar.
Some people using a smartphone running EMUI 9.X or Magic UI 2.X and the version below, face this problem.
The solution to this problem is that the “Banner” option in the smartphone is inactive. In order to solve the issue, it is worth activating this option. To enable the option, use the instructions:
For EMUI 9.0.1 or Magic UI 2.0.1 and below.
- It is necessary to open the “Settings” menu.
- Locate and launch the “Apps” item.
- Here you need to select the “Show System” line.
- Next is the “Phone” line.
- Then “Notification Manager.
- After this, go to the “Incoming Call” line.
- In this section you need to make the “Banners” option active.
For EMUI 9.1 and Magic UI 2.1 or higher version.
- You need to open the menu “Settings”.
- Next, locate and run the item “Applications”.
- Then select “Show System Notifications”.
- After that, click on the “Phone” line.
- The “Notification Manager” line.
- Next “Incoming Call”.
- Here you need to activate the option “Banners.
A ring tone sounds but the display does not show the call. At the same time, notifications in the shortcut bar are also not visible.
This can happen due to the failure to delete notifications in the notification panel. A large number of notifications have just piled up. The following steps are required to resolve this issue:
Need to swipe down the quick access bar. This will open the notification panel where you need to do the clearing. And after that you can prohibit access to add-ons to send alerts. But it’s better to do this for those extras that aren’t in use. To do this you need to:
- Enter the “Settings” menu.
- Launch the “Notification Manager” item.
- Put the icon in the inactive position in the option “Allow notifications” for those add-ons that are not used.
You can also go into Settings, and see if a system update is available to you. Maybe the user has a version of EMUI1 or higher. If you have access, you need to update your smartphone system to the latest. At the same time, the user should not forget to create a backup.
When the smartphone when a call rings, plays the ringtone of the call, displays it both in the quick access bar and in the notification panel.
This can happen when when you have an incoming call, the gadget system launches an add-on or automatically launches a third-party app. In this case, the call display maintains the background mode, and does not display the call itself. To resolve the issue, do the following.
If the display does not appear after answering the call. Or the call is only visible in the status bar and notification panel, is required:
In the status bar, click on the notification of a call. This is necessary to open the call display.
- Next, you need to close all the add-ons running in the background, and then check again. The user can use a different way to navigate. In any case it is necessary to open the Overview (Recent) or swipe the display of the smartphone, moving from bottom to top, and hold this position. This will launch the display of add-ons that have been used recently. Next, you need to press the appropriate sign to close all the add-ons that are functioning in the background mode.
- When using a third-party, enterprise add-on, you first need to run “Settings”. Then find and open the “Launch” or “Launch applications” item. After that you need to find and open the necessary add-on. The “Autorun”, “Indirect Run”, “Run in Background” options should be inactive. If these add-ons are used rarely or not at all, you need to remove them.
- If the smartphone is available to update to the latest version of EMUIX, you need to perform the update and check if the issue is resolved.
If the above methods did not help, you need to contact a master from the service center. At the same time, do not forget to make an additional copy of the data.
When on a smartphone, in a horizontal position, watching a video. In this case, the incoming call is displayed only on the notification panel and the ringtone is played.
This issue can concern only EMUI 8 users.X and below.
This occurs because the “Banners” option is not active. To do this, you need to activate it:
- Launch the “Settings” menu.
- Then you need to find and open “Applications” item.
- Select “Show system banners”.
- Then select “Phone”.
- “Notification Manager”.
- After that activate “Banners” option.
A ringtone sounds on your smartphone, the display does not show the call itself. The quick access bar displays a call alert, but swiping does not open the call display. Also, if you swipe down on the quick access bar, the notification bar closes automatically.
It happens if there is a front fingerprint sensor, and “Gestures” option icon is in active position. This could be due to a faulty fingerprint sensor. To fix the problem you need to:
If the actions described above did not help, it is required to make an additional copy of the data, and contact a specialist of Huawei service center.