Hikvision how to connect to the phone
How to install and configure the DVR
Customers who bought cameras and recorders often DO NOT understand how to connect and configure them by themselves. Although it is not difficult at all, and so you do not have to pay for calling a specialist.
So, let’s try to tell you in a simple and accessible way how to set up the DVR.
Let’s look at Turbo HD (TVI) cameras and DVRs first. There will be two options:
1. Connecting the camera to the recorder, and then to the monitor (viewing video only from this monitor):
2. Setting for viewing from computers on the local network and Internet access. This means that you can watch the video from any place where there is a PC and the Internet, even from a mobile phone:
Before the whole procedure of connecting with the DVR, it must be unscrewed (at the bottom there are 4 screws on all models, and on some 2-3 more from each side at the attachment points of the rack corners) and place the hard disk there, connecting it with the wires supplied (also like a computer) and put it back together.
After unpacking the camera, we see three screws with dowels (it’s clear why) and, in fact, the camera itself with two plugs. The first one is connected to a 12 v power supply (unfortunately, it does NOT come with the camera). Second. To connect to the registrar. For this we need a coaxial cable and two BNC connectors (not included).
Using three dowels, install the camera in a suitable place chosen for it and pull the cable to the recorder.
The coaxial cable for each camera needs to be stripped on both sides. In a nutshell: inside the cable there is a copper core, cutting off everything that goes on the floor of this core (insulation, braid, second insulation) to expose it by 5-6 mm.
The most convenient way to do this is using a special “clothespin knife” (Cutting tool for a coaxial cable), well, or an ordinary cutter (a clerical knife. Just carefully).
We will mount BNC connectors to these cleaned places.
We use quite convenient BNC-spring connectors.
Next, we unwind the BNC connector and see a very simple picture there. There is one small screw, which is screwed perpendicularly into a copper tube, into which we insert our cable core.
We unscrew this screw a little, insert the core and clamp the screw back, some metal “ears” appeared on the cable insulation floor, we squeeze them with pliers so that the wire would hold securely in the connector. Cord ready.
We connect one side of it to the camera plug using the “insert and scroll” method. Rotate the top of the connector to securely attach the plug to it. We also connect the second side to the DVR in one of the 4/8/16/32 sockets, under which it says “video in”.
The situation with the network recorder is much simpler. IP cameras are connected to the second connector by a standard Ethernet patch cord with RJ.45 connectors on both sides to the switch, like the recorder itself. We will NOT describe how to make such patch cords, such information is very common on the Internet. If the switch has PoE (Power over Ethernet) or such a switch is built into the DVR itself, then it is NOT required to connect power to the first connector of the camera.
However, with an NVR (Network Recorder), it is not enough to just connect the cameras to a switch or to the PoE interfaces of the DVR itself. they need to be registered in it, a link on how to do this will be given below in accordance with the procedure.
Next, connect the 12 / 48v power supply unit (which is included in the kit) to the DVR into the socket labeled 12v or 48v, respectively. Connect the mouse (included) to the USB and connect the monitor to the DVR using a VGA cable or HDMI. You can also connect to the Turbo HD recorder using a coaxial cable, where on one side there is a BNC connector, and on the other RCA (tulip), a TV.
Turn on the registrar
In order to understand. How to set up a DVR. You need to turn it on first. At this point, the DVR may start beeping (beeping). This can happen for a reason if you forgot to insert, for example, a hard disk into it. We’ll tell you a little later where to find the cause and how to turn off the annoying beeping.
So, we activate the device, enter the password for the admin user. Upon request, you will need to enter a password, whatever you come up with. The harder the better.
The user must enter the administrator password. You need to come up with a password yourself and it must contain from 8 to 16 characters. The password should be carefully memorized or written down in a safe place, as the reset procedure is extremely time consuming and laborious!
After entering the password, many registrars, for ease of maintenance, are prompted to enter a graphic password, but there, I think, you will figure it out.
Then there will be a question whether to launch the assistant?
In this window, be sure to uncheck the box next to the “Run the assistant when you turn on the DVR”, because. We will definitely not do the setting every time. But the first time you can use it. We click “trail”. And in turn, windows with basic settings will appear on the monitor.
Configuring the time zone, time and date.
After that there will be a window with network settings. For normal operation, Not only the IP address and subnet mask must be registered, but also the gateway and DNS. What it is and how it is determined, we will NOT touch here either, because Such information abounds on the Internet, the main thing is to understand that the registrar. This is the same computer as a regular PC or laptop in terms of network setup.
It is enough to get automatic settings from the router (server) by ticking the “DHCP” box, but for this, the DHCP server must be set up in the local network (most often it is turned on either on the Internet access router or on the corporate channel server).
Next comes the cloud settings. Nowadays it is more often called Hik p 2 p Cloud. Not EZVIZ.
Here you can leave the default settings, only enable if you plan to view cameras from the DVR from mobile devices.
Connection ports. In this section, the ports for network access and settings for access via DDNS are registered. We recommend leaving all settings unchanged.
Next is the turn of the hard drive, in this window it can be seen, identified and formatted.
Initially, hard drives are delivered NOT formatted. In the case of installing a hard drive, which has already been used, it is still recommended to format it. To do this, press the “initialize” button.
After that, there may be other windows or series of windows for setting depending on the model of the recorder, for example, the series “Enable RAID, Manage arrays Manage hard disks” (but then instead of the previous one)
Or the series “Search and connect IP. Cameras from the online list, Camera recording settings, Copy recording settings”. To learn how to do this, see the article “ How to Add Camera to NVR “.
The next setting window. Recording mode will appear only if IP connection series has not been provided. Cameras from the online list. In this window, you can enable recording for all channels by motion or continuous. Most often, users choose motion recording to save hard disk space. In the basic settings, the archive includes a segment of video that starts 5 seconds before the start of the movement in the frame and ends 5 seconds after it ends.
This completes the initial setup of the registrar, and the assistant will be closed. The image will change to a quad screen, which may not have displayed cameras if it is NOT a DVR.
Let’s go back to the sound signals of our DVR, right-click
Go to “main menu” → “system config.” → “warnings” and see their options (causes of sound signals). Lack of HDD, etc., There are three types of alarm notifications in total: sound, SMS, email. Uncheck / uncheck the “sound signals” and click “apply”. Set up other notifications in the same way.
If our NVR or we want to connect some number of supported IP cameras to the DVR. Then you need to register these cameras manually in it. How to do this, see the article “ How to Add Camera to NVR ”
After completing the connection of cameras, click on the “Live View” button in the lower left corner of the screen and go to display.
Instructions on how to connect Action Camera to a phone, using the example of 3 popular manufacturers
Action cameras. some of the most purchased gadgets for EXTREME photography. They are compact and at the same time can work in any conditions: from a simple walk around the city to mountain climbing or a long swim. To remotely control the device, it is synchronized with a smartphone. How to properly connect an action camera, which applications to use for Android and iOS phones. in the material below.
Why connect Action Camera to your phone
This will allow control directly from the phone. The smartphone will replace the external monitor and viewfinder (if the device does not have one), so that you can see the entire frame on the screen of the mobile.
With this connection, you can transfer files “over the air”, which simplifies work in those conditions where it is impossible to quickly send data by other means.
How to connect Action Camera to your phone
Working with action cameras follows a similar algorithm. But each manufacturer has its own differences, in which you need to tell.
- For correct operation, you need to download special applications from the manufacturer;
- If the action camera does not connect to the phone, you should double-check the stability of the connection and the version of the installed software.
Yi Action Camera for Xiaomi smartphone
Connecting Action Camera starts with turning on gadgets and configuring phone settings.
The algorithm is as follows:
- Turn on the device by pressing the large button next to the lens. She is responsible for turning on / off the camera. To quickly find it, you can see the instructions.
- Press the button on the right side (in the instructions it is indicated as the Wi-Fi On / Off button) until the indicator light comes on. This is a wi-fi module to which the mobile phone will be connected.
- Download from Google Play for Android gadgets or AppStore for iOS devices YI Action Cam app.
- Connect your smartphone to the camera’s Wi-Fi network, which will look like YDXJ-XXXXXXXXX. The password is specified in the instruction of the Xiaomi camera.
- Connect your phone to this network by syncing your gadgets.
- Turn on the downloaded application and select the required device.
- They will name the desired model and wait for the synchronization process.
Important: Updates will be coming for this application. The software itself will signal the presence of drivers and offer to install them.
Action Camera Sony
The connection mechanism of the action camera depends on the device model and the technologies supported by the mobile phone. Sony gadgets work via WI-FI and NFC. To find out what a particular device works with, you should look at its instructions.
Important: Before connecting the camera to a smartphone, you need to install the PlayMemories Mobile app, as the devices will connect through it.
When connected via NFC, gadgets connect automatically.
Algorithm for connecting using NFC:
- Turn on Wi-Fi on the camera and select one of the shooting modes.
- Enable NFC on Smartphone.
- Attach gadgets to each other.
When connecting via Wi-Fi, the algorithm is as follows:
- Turn on Wi-fi on the camera and select any shooting mode;
- Launch PlayMemories on mobile;
- Select a camera (network name, its serial number);
- Enter the password, which is printed on the stickers with the serial number;
- Go to the application and start working with the camera.
Action Camera GoPro
To work with devices from this brand, you should download the GoProApp app. It can be used to control the camera remotely.
To start connecting the GoPro camera and smartphone, you need to do the following:
- Enable Wi-fi on devices.
- Enable shooting mode.
- Select a Wi-fi network. Its name repeats the serial number.
- Launch application on mobile.
- Select a camera (the network name will correspond to the serial number of the device).
- Enter the password, which is printed on the stickers with the serial number.
- Go to the application and work with the camera through the GoProApp application.
Apps from Play Market to synchronize Action Camera and smartphone
What applications should owners of the second popular brands use, such as SJ, Sigma, Delta, etc.? In this case, you can use third-party applications.
Universal software listed in the table:
Connecting your mobile allows you to view, edit and share videos even when you are at a distance from the camera. The main thing. adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions, and then the connection between the gadgets will pass quickly and without problems.
How to connect a speaker to a phone via Bluetooth, USB and AUX
Want to enjoy your favorite music on your mobile device, but don’t have enough volume and bass? Read our instructions and you will learn how to connect the speaker to the phone in three different ways:
- Via bluetooth
- USB and AUX cable (if the speakers have their own power supply)
- Using an AUX cable (if the speakers have their own power supply)
If you know how to connect, but you can’t do it, at the bottom of the article we have collected recommendations that can help solve the problem.
Bluetooth speaker connection
Let’s consider how to connect a Bluetooth speaker to your phone. This method is very convenient, since you do NOT have to use wires when connecting.
In addition, unlike ordinary speakers (for example, from a computer, or a music center), Bluetooth speakers usually have a small size and stylish appearance, such as this small model from Nokia:
A big plus is also the compatibility of almost all wireless speakers and smartphones with each other, regardless of the manufacturer. For example, you can easily connect a Sony Bluetooth speaker to a Samsung phone.
Connecting Bluetooth speakers on smartphones with Android and iPhone is carried out in the same way:
- Turn on the speaker and activate Bluetooth on it (if it does not start automatically)
- On the phone, go to the “Settings” (or “Options”) menu;
- Open the Bluetooth section;
- Move the slider of the same name to the right to activate the wireless connection and start searching for available devices;
- After the list of devices is displayed, find the name of your speaker in it and click on it within a few seconds, a connection should be made, and the speaker should make a sound or change the color of the indicator (depending on the model);
- Try playing music on your phone. The sound should play from the speaker.
If you have models from JBL, read a separate instruction on how to connect a JBL speaker to your phone
By the way, almost all wireless speakers have a 3.5 mm jack, which means they can be connected via an AUX cable.
Connecting a wired speaker to the phone via USB and AUX
If the speakers do not have their own power source (for example, some ancient Sven speakers) and can only be powered via USB, then to connect you will need an adapter from regular USB to mini or micro-USB (depending on your phone model), USB cable and AUX. cable.
The connection is carried out as follows:
- Insert the adapter into the phone jack, and into it the USB cable from the speakers. Connect the other end of the USB cable to the speakers themselves. Thus, the phone will be used as a power source
- Connect devices with an AUX cable.
With this method of connection, it is better to use speakers with an amplifier so that there is no extraneous noise and low-quality sound.
Connecting a speaker via an AUX cable
To connect the speaker to the phone via AUX, it is necessary that the speakers have their own power source (battery or plug for connecting to an outlet). The procedure is as follows:
- Include columns
- Insert one end of the cable into the headphone jack on the speakers
- Insert the other end into the 3.5 mm jack on the phone
- An icon or a signature with the text “Audio jack connected” should appear on the display of the mobile device.
Done. You can enjoy music!
If the speaker does not connect the phone
If the speaker does not connect to the phone via Bluetooth or the connection is made, but the sound from the speaker does not come, then try the following recommendations:
- Restart your phone first (it helps a lot)
- Make sure the speaker is in Bluetooth mode correctly. Usually this can be seen by the indicator on the dynamics, but to be sure, look at the instructions.
- Make sure there are currently second Bluetooth connections (for example to headphones). The phone can only connect to one gadget at a time.
- Some speakers have a “weak” Bluetooth module and only work in close proximity to the smartphone. To eliminate the influence of this fact, try connecting two devices at a minimum distance from each other.
- Reset the speaker settings. It is usually done by pressing multiple buttons at the same time. The combinations vary from model to model, so see your speaker manual.
- If the connection was made, but the sound does not go, then try to break the connection, and then, in the Bluetooth settings menu of the phone, click on the name of the speaker, and then select the “Forget this device” item. After that, search for available devices again and try to connect.
- Try connecting your smartphone to a second device. If it also does NOT connect to it, then most likely there is a software malfunction. In this case (if a reboot or system update did not help), do a factory reset on your phone.
- If none of the above helped us, then perhaps there is a malfunction in the Bluetooh module of one of the devices. In this case, it is worth contacting specialists.
How to connect a smart watch to a phone: ways for 2 smartphone operating systems
Smart watches are now at their peak of popularity: they are. an irreplaceable attribute in the image of young people, an authoritative assistant to caring parents, an accessory for proper time planning, and much more. Every 5th Ukrainian uses smartwatches in professional activities and everyday life, but in order to get the most out of a gadget, you need to combine it into one bundle with a smartphone. How to connect a Smartwatch to an Android and iOS phone. further in the text.
Smart Watch and Android smartphone: manual for synchronization
Often, smartwatches come with instructions in a foreign language, usually in English or Chinese. Not every user is comfortable with this, you have to search the Internet or ask your friends how to connect your Smartwatch to your Android phone? The article offers a detailed manual on this issue. To remember the instructions, you need to repeat each paragraph in practice immediately after reading.
Device sync app
The smart gadget connects to an Android phone using utilities that can be downloaded from the Play Market. Most commonly used: Wear OS by Google, BTNotification, Mediatek SmartService and others. All these programs are freely available and free. The interface of all programs is almost identical.
Nuance: Some branded watches have unique applications designed for a specific line. They will more fully unleash the potential of Smart Watch.
After the application is selected and installed on the smartphone, you need to open it, at the same time turned on the watch. Further guide contains 6 steps:
Go to the application menu, name “Configure”.
A list of languages appears on the watch display: you need to select the appropriate.
Follow the instructions of the gadget to complete the settings until the name of your chronometer appears on the screen. They will name it.
A code will be written on the most Smart-watches, these numbers must be entered in the appropriate field on the phone screen.
Next, they will name the button “Connect”, complete all Further points to complete the synchronization (the system will give hints).
After the connection process, which can take several minutes, everything will be ready.
Important: you will not be able to connect the same watch to different mobile phones. If the user decided to connect the watch with a new phone, it must be disconnected from the old system. Only then can the watch be paired with another model, for example, with Asus ZenFone Max Pro.
Codes appear when synchronizing the watch with a smartphone. This feature was added to make the connection more secure. First you need to check if the codes match and then confirm. If the numbers do not match, you need to restart the smartwatch and try again.
Note: before you synchronize your Smartwatch with your phone, you need to make sure that both devices are charged. If one of the gadgets is discharged at the most crucial moment, the connection will NOT occur. Second condition. activated bluetooth.
Smartwatch settings after connection
Like a mobile phone, a wrist gadget allows you to customize it “for yourself”. So, corrections lend themselves to:
Language. configured immediately upon synchronization. By default, the smart watch will have the language of the mobile gadget, to change it, you need to go to the phone settings.
Clock face. just choose from the offered assortment menu.
Calls, SMS, notifications. the user can define a melody that will signal incoming calls, as well as make settings for Some notifications: more. in the next section.
Sports options, games, maps.
It is worth considering that the list of settings depends on the watch model and phone. So, through some Smart-watches, you can block or search for a lost phone, listen to children’s conversations, connect a camera, manage music tracks, and more. But that’s all. highly individual.
All received calls or messages to the phone Smart-watch (for example, brand Gogps Me) will be notified by sound, vibration or the appearance of an inscription on the screen. Notifications are configured through the same software that was used to connect smart watches. It’s easy to do, you just need:
Go to the application;
Find a suitable notification in the list;
Open it, select the desired action.
Thus, you can build a flexible notification policy, including only the most necessary ones. Superfluous and distracting programs can be ignored.
How to connect a second smartwatch to your Android phone?
This will make it possible to manage the functionality of several hours from one mobile phone. This function is useful, for example, for parents. connect two gadgets to monitor children.
This is done like this:
You need to go to the installed application on your smartphone;
Find the plus sign in the list of already connected smart watch, click on it;
The “New watch” menu will open, where you can add another device.
Synchronization is similar with the first connection. The action is repeated for every next gadget. By the way, most utilities allow you to connect an unlimited number of watches to one Android phone (for example, such. SAMSUNG Galaxy Gear Sport).
Apple Watch and Android device: do they connect??
As practice shows, an exit from the Apple ecosystem is possible. To help those who have purchased an “apple” chronometer, but have NOT yet collected on a brand new iPhone, the following instruction will come in handy on how to connect an iOS smartwatch to an Android smartphone.
The solution of the problem. use special software. Initially, in order to connect gadgets with each other, you need to download BLE Utility (a kind of imitator of Apple devices) to your watch, and to your smartphone. Aerlink: Wear Connect for iOS, a program to access Apple devices. When the programs are installed, it is worth:
Enable Aerlink, which has iOS Service, does not absorb notifications;
Open the downloaded utility on the watch, find the Peripheral tab;
The phone will immediately alert the detected clock;
Click on it and wait for the connection.
If the synchronization is suddenly NOT successful, you should restart the programs and try again.
A little bit “in the ointment”: Apple Watch works at full capacity only with an iPhone, and in conjunction with Android gadgets, the watch has a stripped-down functionality. But to receive the main notifications, see calls (without the ability to answer), control the charging into the user, the opportunity will.
Smartwatch and iOS device: connection methods
This section is interesting for those who carry a smartphone from Apple in their and dream of seeing classic Huawei Watch or other watches of a famous brand on their hands.
Android Wear and iPhone watches
A connection directly between smartwatches on Android and an iPhone is not yet possible, and therefore the first step. Perform Pairing of Smart Watch and Android phone. How to do this is described in the previous sections. When the connection has already occurred, then you need to:
Download Aerlink: Wear Connect for iOS to your Android phone, it will automatically transfer to your watch;
Activate Aerlink via watch, start searching for the device;
Turn on the program downloaded on the iPhone, go to the Peripheral tab;
The pairing code will appear on the watch, which must be entered in a special time period on the phone screen.
Then the accessories will connect. An Android watch paired with an iOS displays all notifications. Allows you to customize music, accept or reject calls. By the way, the dial for incoming calls is designed in the style of iOS devices: simple and concise.
Apple Watch and iPhone: Pairing
No additional apps are needed for this duo. The preparatory work only includes the activation of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the iPhone, optionally the XR series. Further step by step:
If the watch is new, you need to put it on your hand and turn it on, holding the button on the side of the case, until the logo appears.
Bring your watch to your iPhone. An inscription will appear on the screen in the settings in the gadget menu. Click “Next”.
Aim the camera at the chronometer dial. Wait for a signal that the connection was successful.
Register watch, came up with an ID to enter.
Now you need to make Apple Watch settings. If suddenly during the settings the system requires an OS update, you need to confirm the action, update it to the latest version.
Nuances of setting up Apple Watch
During the connection, the watch itself will show a list of available functions that will work in conjunction with the iPhone. This search for a lost phone, geolocation, Internet access and others. They appear on Apple Watch automatically.
In addition, you can choose other options in the settings, for example, the voice assistant Siri. When activated at times, the function will automatically become available on the iPhone, even if it has never been used before. During the connection, users also install all the programs they need, create a password for Apple Pay, and more.
Signal on completion of synchronization and all settings. light vibration effect in Apple Watch, including Series 4. Once this happens, press the side wheel and you’re done.
If you cannot connect the smartwatch and the phone, which output?
There may be several solutions to the problem, it all depends on which device the Smart-watch is connected to. Accessories may NOT sync if:
On Android phone
On an iOS phone
The application selected for syncing is old version. need to update.
In a bundle Apple Watch iPhone. if synchronization did not happen with the help of the camera, try to do it manually by pressing the corresponding inscription on the screen.
Your phone might have Bluetooth turned off. activate function.
The iPhone may NOT have updated software. if an update is available, install it.
System crashes. restart watch and phone.
Bluetooth is disabled. check connection.
If the gadgets are connected, but the signal is unstable. reset clock settings. To do this, delete the watch from the Bluetooth memory, from the program menu on the phone and Synchronize again.
System crashes. turn both devices off and on again.
Smart-watch was created to facilitate the use of a smartphone: to save time on calls and SMS (no need to take out the phone), freely surf the Internet, and perform other tasks. Only by connecting both devices into a single system can you get the most out of your smartwatch. To do this, it is enough to know the model of the chronometer with the telephone and use the manuals offered in the article. Everything will work out!
How to connect a smartphone to a computer: 3 easy options
Almost any smartphone user is once faced with the task of transferring data from it to a PC, and as quickly as possible. And dealing with this is not difficult. you just need to connect your smartphone to your laptop. The connection can be made using different methods. We present them in our article.
How to connect a smartphone to a computer via USB
The choice of a suitable connection between a smartphone and a PC depends on the task that you have set for yourself. For example, if we are talking about a large amount of data, then it is advisable to use a USB cable. This method should also be used if you plan to use your smartphone as a modem or webcam.
What are the advantages of such a connection?
- Information flows quickly.
- The user then uses the gadget for different purposes.
- The device acts as a webcam in the connection process.
- This type of connection provides access to the internal directories of the mobile phone.
Of course, connecting via USB has certain disadvantages. For example, you find yourself “tied” to a computer. In other words, you will have to come to terms with the restriction of your freedom in advance.
But, how to connect your phone to your computer via USB? It’s simple. You need to connect the “mobile” and the computer port. A microUSB or USB cable will help with this. Select the mode you need on your device. We are talking about the modes of the drive, webcam or modem.
As a rule, there is no need to install drivers. But there are also exceptions. For example, if a message “jumped out” at the bottom of the smartphone screen stating that a new device is being connected. In this case, check the availability of the Internet and download the necessary drivers. After that, the devices should finish syncing automatically.
How to connect a smartphone to a PC via wireless networks
Wireless networks do not allow data transfer too fast. But with their help, you can connect Android to a PC or a phone on another operating system (for example, iOS) to a laptop an order of magnitude faster. Make sure your computer has either WI-FI or Bluetooth in advance. Otherwise, you will have to go in search of a cable.
Almost any modern laptop has Bluetooth. How do I connect my phone to a laptop in this case? To use this type of connection, run the Corresponding modules on both devices. PC and phone. Then, on your computer or laptop, run a search for devices that are compatible with it. Soon the device will be found and you will Confirm the connection. Please note that the option that does NOT involve the use of access keys is preferable.
Connecting the phone to the computer via WI-FI. this is the most popular type of device connection. It is not surprising, because it takes little time and is quite user-friendly. But there are also nuances. For example, you cannot do without a Wi-Fi router, Wi-Fi adapter or Wi-Fi antenna. And you also need to come to terms with the fact that the exchange of information will not be particularly fast.
The simplest solution, how to connect a mobile phone to a laptop via Wi-Fi, is to use a special mobile application. In other words, you need a program to connect your phone to your computer. There are a large number of such applications, so regardless of your operating system, you can easily select the option you need. If you have Apple, then iTunes is your choice. For Android phones, Update Service, MyPhoneExplorer and other solutions are suitable.
Corresponding applications work according to the same principle. As a rule, after launching such a program, it offers the user addresses that need to be transferred to the address period on the PC. After that, the internal memory of the smartphone will open on it in the form of a folder.
It will be useful to know: How to distribute Wi Fi from a laptop
Common Problems Connecting Your Phone to Your Computer
No matter how simple the process is to connect a smartphone to a PC, sometimes some difficulties cannot be avoided.
- In some cases, while connecting to the phone, the computer starts installing drivers unscheduled. In such a situation, just wait until the setup is complete. If you have difficulties with this, then download the driver manually. As a rule, they are located on the official website of the phone manufacturer.
- If Synchronization fails, go to the developer menu and enable debugging. After that the difficulties will disappear.
- Smartphones with non-common operating systems sometimes DO NOT want to connect to a PC. To simplify this process, Connect the switched off phone to the laptop and only then turn it on. The computer will notice the device and independently download the drivers for it.
As you can see, there are several ways to connect a smartphone to a computer. Each of them has pros and cons, and then in different situations you can resort to different options. But you need to remember about these solutions, in order, if necessary, to choose the one that will correspond to the tasks set. In any case, connecting your phone and PC will no longer be a problem for you.
Hikvision camera setup
In the digital age, many multifunctional devices have been designed for easy use. One of these is the hikvision camera, which can rightfully be called one of the best new generation software devices.
For the successful operation of hikvision equipment, the following minimum system requirements are required:
- Microsoft Windows XPSP1 or higher
- 2.0 GHz processor or higher;
- RAM 1GB or more;
- Screen resolution 1024×768 or more.
- Browsers: Safari at least 5.0.2., Mozilla Firefox0., Google Chrome version 18 and higher
To view and (or) change the settings of the video camera in the Lan network, you must connect the camera to a subnet, like a computer, and install the SADP software, iVMS-4200, to find the device and change the IP address.
SADP (Search Active Devices Protocol). is a software tool that automatically searches for a network camera on a LAN.
Ivms-4200. video surveillance process control software and devices: DVR, NVR, IP video cameras, decoders, encoders, VCA equipment, etc. The software has the following set of functions: live view, video recording, search and play video remotely, data backup, receive notifications, etc.
There are several ways to connect the hikvision network video camera to a personal computer:
- To a computer with a network cable;
- Connecting to a LAN network with the introduction of a switch, router.
Hikvision ip camera activation and password setting
You can activate the ip-camera in the browser or through the SADP platform. To activate via the browser, you must turn on the camera and connect it to the network, then enter the serial number [192.168.1.64.] In the address bar of the browser. Note: For cameras with DHCP enabled by default, the IP address is automatically attached. It is necessary to activate the camera using SADP (see below).
Next, create a password and in the window that opens, enter the password in the appropriate period (login is at least 8 characters, including numbers, lower and upper case letters). Then again I confirm the password and click on the “OK” button to save it. After that, you will enter the live view interface.
To activate the camera via SADP, you need to install the appropriate software located on the media included with the camera or download it from the official website. After installation, perform certain actions:
- Launches SADP to search for devices;
- Check for a device in the list of cameras and select an inactive one;
- Enter login in the “new password” cell and confirm “confirm password”.
- Click “OK”. You can check if the activation is completed correctly in a pop-up window. If there was an error. you need to review the password for compliance with the requirements (see above) and try again;
- Next, we change the IP addresses (manually or, check the “Enable DHCP” checkbox) so that it connects to the same subnet as the computer.
- Enter the password and click the “Modify” button, then the IP changes.
Connecting to an IP video camera
1st way with browser injection:
- Open a browser;
- In the line for the address, enter the factory IP video camera, press the “Enter” button;
- Activate the camera as described above (at the first start)
- Select the interface language in the upper right corner of the authorization menu;
- Enter Login and Password, click Login;
IMPORTANT: The IP camera will be blocked if the administrator enters the wrong password 7 times in a row (or 5 attempts for the user / operator)
- Install plugin for live view and camera control. To install the plugin, the browser must be closed, after the installation is complete, reopen the browser and go through authorization;
2nd method with the introduction of client programs (iVMS-4200). With iVMS-4200 software, you can view live video and control the camera. To connect, follow the prompts of the software installer.
Hikvision web interface
The hikvision camera menu allows you to view video in real mode, as well as capture images, manage and set video parameters.
To enter the display interface, you need to connect to the network camera and click on the “View” button in the top menu.
The menu bar contains the following sections:
Display window shows video in reality.
Using the “Toolbar” you can adjust the size of the display window, as well as the type of stream, plugins. It also allows you to control the live viewing process (start / stop, image delight, recording, sound on / off, etc.).
“PTZ Control” allows you to pan and tilt the camera, zoom, light control and wipers. PTZ control of a camera connected to the network is possible if it supports PTZ functions or is installed on an external PTZ module.
The recorded video files as well as the images captured by the browser are saved to the hard disk of the PC running the web browser. “Local configuration” (hereinafter in the text. LC) refers to display parameters, recorded files and captured images.
To make a LC you need:
- Enter the interface of the LC “Local Settings”.
- Set parameters.
- Set protocol type and display performance (protocol type: TCP, UDP, MULTICAST, hTTP).
UDP: Real-time video and audio streaming.
HTTP: the quality is the same as when choosing TCP, there is a need to specify specific ports for streaming.
MULTICAST: Select MCAST type when using the MULTICAST function. Please refer to 7.1.1 TCP / IP Settings for details. Multicast sends a stream to a group of addresses, allowing multiple clients to receive a stream at the same time. Before introducing this function, the multicast function in the router must be enabled.
- Display quality (from the options offered in the menu).
- Rules: can be turned on or off to display or not display color tags when motion or intrusion is detected. If rules are enabled and face recognition is enabled, when a face is detected, it will be marked with a green rectangle when viewed in reality.
Recording file settings: You can specify the hard disk location (folder) to save the recorded videos.
Watching the video setting up the Hikvision IP camera
User account management and password reset
Administrator can add, remove and modify user accounts, and grant various permissions and restrictions.
To enter the user management interface, go to the menu using the following links: “Settings System Account Management Account Management”.
It is highly recommended that you use a strong password of 8 characters, including numbers, upper and lower case letters, and special characters. You should also update your password regularly, which will allow you to use the product for free.
You can see in this window of the interface the current users who visit the device. User information (username, usage level, IP, uptime) will be visible in the user list.
To revoke a password on a Hikvision device, there are a number of steps to follow:
- Download and install the sADP utility;
- Take a photo of a sticker with a barcode on the device (this photo will need to be sent to the technical support mail);
- Reboot the camera and then start SADP. After starting in the window that opens, you must pay attention to the column “Security”. The value “Active” means that the specified login is active;
- Then select the desired device, tick the box and click “Forgot Password”.
- An instruction window will appear. Press the “Export” button, then select the folder in which the exported file will be saved. IMPORTANT: after export, the device does NOT restart.
- Next, in the previously selected folder and look for the “.Xml” file. The file name contains the model, serial number, date and time of unloading.
- The file must be sent to technical support with confirmation of the purchase of the device. In addition, you need to send a photo of the device sticker.
- After the approval of the application, in the response letter will be attached file “date time.Xml”, which must be saved to the computer. Again we perform the item and move to the second step.
- You must specify the path to the received file, enter and confirm a new login, and then click on the “Confirm” button.
- After proper installation of a window will appear, and set a new password.
Taking into account the proposed recommendations, everyone can easily and quickly carry out a complete setup of the camcorder.