IP-camera Hikvision DS-2CD2423G0-I (2.8 mm)
Also you may be interested. DescrIPtion IP-camera Hikvision DS-2CD2423G0-I (2.8 mm)
Hikvision DS-2CD2423G0-I. compact and attractive externally plastic IP surveillance camera for indoor use. Due to its functionality and small size, it will be an ideal find for office space. An important feature here is support for the HIKSSL cryptography module.
The 1 / 2.7-inch progressive scan CMOS sensor at the core of the camera delivers stunning image quality at 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is equivalent to 2 megapixels. The level of light sensitivity, which excludes blindness up to the level of 0.01 Lux, cannot but please.
The recording is done in three streams. In the main stream, recording is supported up to 1920 x 1080 pixels at 25 frames per second. In the extended format for recording, the formats are 640 by 480, 640 by 360 and 320 by 240 pixels. The frequency here is the same as for the main stream. Well, the third stream allows recording in a resolution of 1920 by 1080, 1280 by 720, 640 by 360 and 352 by 288 pixels.
The lens here is fixed with a widest horizontal viewing angle of 114 degrees. The view of the diagonal and vertical is respectively 135 and 62 degrees. This lens is mounted on an M12 thread.
To aid the night vision of the HikVision DS-2CD2423G0-I, there is an IR illumination on board. Its capabilities allow you to PROVIDE a high-quality picture at night at a distance of up to 10 meters.
Impressive feature richness including 3D DNR, 120dB WDR, BLC, HLC and Smart Kit (Face Detection, Intrusion, Crossing, ROI).
The camera is complemented by a detector that reacts to movement at a distance of up to 10 meters. The sensor effectively picks up any movement when viewed in 90 degrees in the horizontal plane and 80 degrees in the vertical.
The HikVision DS-2CD2423G0-I model requires a constant voltage of 12 volts in power supply. PoE technology supported. Consumption power is 7 W.
HikVision DS-2CD2423G0-I camera can be easily rotated from 0 to 360 degrees and tilted from 0 to 90 degrees.
Unpacking, configuring and installing IP camera HikVision DS-2CD2423G0-I (2.8 mm)
- Take the camera out of the box;
- Find the sticker with the mounting marks and stick it where you want to install the camera. If there are stickers, then use the bracket of the camera itself;
- Use the markings on the stickers or mark through the holes in the bracket;
- Drill holes for dowels for screws. Holes 6. 8 mm are sufficient. In diameter,
- Screw the camera to the wall;
- Now you can adjust the position of the camera lens. Aim the lens at the desired area and fix it.
- Where to install the IP camera HikVision DS-2CD2423G0-I (2.8 mm)
The princIPle of operation of the IP camera HikVision DS-2CD2423G0-I (2.8 mm)
- Connect the camera to mains and power using PoE or separately using a twisted pair cable and power supply;
- We find the camera on the network using the SADP program or any other similar. if we use a computer. Or connect the camera to the recorder and launch it.
- We enter the menu of the recorder or the program you installed, if we use a PC.
- We configure the IP recorder and all cameras that are connected.
After configuration, you can view the archive or live through the recorder menu, through special software on a PC or remotely from a mobile device, installed an application for this.