The phone does not display incoming calls. Does not turn on the screen with an incoming call. Go further. we understand the numbers
Greetings, dear readers of the chronicles of Alexander! We distrace a little from politics and do technical problems. I recently purchased the second SIM card, and also MTS, but with unlimited. the very “Tariff”. Inserted a new acquisition into a two-minute ASUS Zenfone GO and soon noticed a sharp increase in missed calls. And I did not hear the call even when the phone lay somewhere nearby.
By observing, I found out that the phone does not give any signals about the incoming call if the screen of the phone is blocked, that is, turned off. And if during the call I used any application, then the sound of the call was heard, but no other information on the screen appeared. it was not visible who calls. Yes, and to take the phone was impossible. We had to turn the application, press the tube on the main screen and only after that I could see who calls and answer the challenge. And with a new SIM card everything was fine, but this problem arose with the old. Naturally, this state of affairs did not suit me at all.
I began to look for a solution to the problem on the Internet. many sinned to the Viber app, but the removal of Weber did not change the situation at all. Return to the factory settings of the phone, as they advised on the Internet, I also did not want to. So I started looking for another way.
Check notifications settings
- Go to the “Settings” menu.”Melodies and Volume” (“Sounds and Notifications”) and select the “Notifications” tab.
- Check the “Notifications on the Lock Screen” item and, if necessary, turn it on.
- Next, go to the settings “Application Notifications” and find the phone application.
- Turn off the “Block All” option if it is enabled. Turn on “considered important” and “brief notifications”.
- Thoroughly wipe the smartphone display, especially the upper part of it, where the approximation sensor is located (article: how to clean the smartphone).
- The problem can beat caused by a protective film or glass sticker. Over time, materials from which they are made will lose transparency, thereby make it difficult to work the approximation sensor.
- Turn on the safe mode in the Lenovo smartphone and try in this mode to take an incoming call. If the problem disappeared, it means it is related to the work of some third-party application. We will have to eliminate it by cleaning the cache in the smartphone or the correction of problems in the application.
- If the problem has not disappeared, restart and reset the settings or update the operating system (the most cardinal measure).
The problem may also be caused by physical damage to the approximation sensor, for example, after the drop in the smartphone or incorrectly assembly during repair.
Invalid network definition
Another reason for which incoming calls are not displayed is the incorrect definition of a mobile network. Initially, the gadget independently defines the network and works inside it. However, sometimes there are failures that can be solved in the following way:
- Go to phone settings, and then. in the SIM card menu.
- After that, select a section with “mobile networks” and put a definition there or on an independent mode, or to search with the subsequent definition of a network operator suitable for a cellular operator.
Usually, after that, the network and the SIM card are redirected, and incoming calls begin to display.
Why the iPhone 8 screen does not turn on:
What can be done if the screen does not turn on on the iPhone 8:
Due to the variety of reasons why the screen does not turn on after the iphone 8 conversation, there is no united advice, which will allow 100% of cases to eliminate your problem. As its solution, we recommend:
- make sure that your smartphone is not installed Beta version iOS. To prevent the test versions of operating systems, we recommend turning off automatic receiving assemblies;
- control the process of charging the iPhone and adhere to the manufacturer’s recommendations, on the use of its products in the winter;
- refuse to use applications embedded in system programs or treat with caution to their choice. Additions for iMessage, extensions for Safari, additional applications for third-party keyboards or other programs are able to cause problems in the operation of the OS; Functions “Raise to activate” and “Opening Applying a finger” can also lead to IOS failures. To prevent this, disconnect one of them in the phone settings;
- Reset smartphone settings to factory settings. The gradual addition of previously used applications from the App Store will allow you to determine the program that brings to the Black Screen;
- Remove protective coating (film, glass) or decorative case.
If the recommendations described above have not led to the elimination of the problem, then in order to not be exacerbated, we recommend not to take any further actions aimed at “force” the screen turn on. These attempts can lead to the fact that your mobile phone will cease to call, will slow down, there will be other problems in his work or he will finally fail.
Screen problems when calling on Android
The main function of the approximation sensor is the automatic switching on and off the backlight during the conversation. This allows you to save battery charge and eliminate the accidental press of the ear or cheek on your gadget touch screen.
If your Android device does not go out during a call, or the screen does not turn on after the conversation is complete, then the problem should be signed just in the operation of the sensor. Causes may be as follows:
- Bad visibility (covered / covered with protective film or cover).
- Lack of RAM.
- Problems with firmware.
- Moisture. and damage to the loop or other components.
Before proceeding with the software troubleshooting methods, wipe the screen thoroughly. Special attention is paid to the top where the approximation sensor is just located. If the display is pasted with a film or glass, then over time they can lose transparency and also interfere with the sensor.
Then check the call settings. Perhaps the parameters are incorrect in them, and the sensor is simply turned off. This option is not in all phones, but it is worth checking.
- Open the settings and go to the “My Devices” section or “Parameters”.
- On the “Calls” tab, make sure that the “Sensor approximation” item is a tick.
Also, make sure that the system has enough RAM to operate the sensor. Open the list of applications in the settings and on the “Working” tab, see what the volume of the RAM does the phone spends. If you find a shortage, complete the work of unnecessary applications.
If everything is set in the settings correctly, but the sensor does not work, make a backup of important data and reset Android settings to the factory state. If after a hard reset problem persists, you will have to perform flashing phone. If no software methods, including flashing, have not eliminated the problem, it is recommended to contact a service center to diagnose hardware faults.
How to configure the approximation sensor
If you first encountered a problem when the screen does not go out when you call, try simply rebooting it. It may be temporary failure. If it is not possible to solve the problem in this way, you need to configure.
If the sensor is turned on, but the sensor continues to work incorrectly, inspect your phone.
Perhaps there are mechanical obstacles that do not allow the phone to see the approach. protective glass or film not from your model Xiaomi, covering sensor. To check, remove the film and spend testing by making a call.
If the problem persists and still does not go out the screen, try to disable the phone lock function in your Sometimes two of these programs included simultaneously can enter the conflict, as the same functionality is used to work.
On different models of the smartphone, this function can turn on differently:
- Through the “phone”, holding the “Third” icon, then “Incoming Calls” and “Lock in “.
- Through the “Settings”, then the “Lock and Protection” item (or “lock screen and fingerprint”), follow the “Advanced Settings” item and then press the blue button, turn off the “” mode.
Some smartphones also have a function “Preventing random clicks”.
It is convenient, but it can also conflict with the approximation function and do not respond to touch to the screen even when the phone is in hand.
Disable it easy: you need to go to “Settings”, then select the “Lock and Password” screen, after. “Advanced”. And already there to remove a tick from the point “Preventing random clicks”.
Solution Second If the phone screen goes out when answering a call. Calibration
Sometimes the problem is to update the software, for example, which for some reason contributes to the deregulation of the approximation sensor.
In this case, you can use a free application that when installing in several stages can calcinate the sensor, for example, Proximity Sensor Reset.
It is not difficult for them. a master will hold you throughout the process, and at the end, you must confirm the new calibration that will restart the phone.
After that, you can make sure that calibration helped and now the phone screen does not go out during the conversation.
Screen problems on Android after sleeping mode
Another problem may occur with the screen. It does not start after sleep mode. There may be a black or white screen, but the smartphone itself continues to function. If there is a problem, you need to know that the reasons may be hardware or software:
- Mechanical impact.
- Incorrect operation of the power button.
- Problems with firmware.
- Lack of RAM.
If the smartphone does not turn on, but with an incoming call or perform other actions, vibrates, that is, the probability that the problem can be solved without visiting the service center. It is necessary to clear the RAM from unnecessary processes by completing the work of unnecessary applications. If this does not give effect, make backup of important information and reset the system settings to the factory state.
Instead of the subscriber name, the number (contact combining) is displayed
You recorded the subscriber’s phone to your phonebook, they are contact, but when you receive a call, you are not displayed, but only the number? I tell how to fix everything!
I am not an amateur to raise the phone if I receive a challenge from the number unknown to me, but once I’m “chapped”. The subscriber was recorded in me in the telephone book, but for some reason, when the call is received, its number appeared without name. I started to understand, it turned out that this subscriber was recorded with me 2 times, under different names. In other words, I had duplicate contacts.
Even if you have a small phonebook, the search for a duplicate contact can take a long time if you do this manually. In many embedded contact applications, there is a built-in contact “Combining contacts”, but it is usually either difficult to find it, or the logic of the work leaves much to be desired.
Therefore, to search for duplicates of numbers I advise you to use the “Cleaner. Combate Repeating Contacts” application from Simpler Apps Inc, installing from the Google Play store.
Run the Cleaner application. combine repetitive contacts and execute authorization using Google account or and give permissions to access data.
We expect a bit while the application will scan all your contacts to appear recommendations. Go to the menu “Duplicates of the rooms”,
We view the coinciding pairs and perform the merger of duplicates.
I also recommend viewing the “Duplicate Contacts” menu and “similar numbers” to remove disagreements.
You still have questions? Write them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, tell me what you happen or vice versa!
That’s all! Read more useful articles and instructions in the section Articles and Khaki Android. Stay with Android 1, then it will be more interesting!